Wednesday 26 January 2011

More WFMU!

Recently had a bundle of t-shirts arrive from the nice folk over at WFMU in the States. I hear from them that it has been a popular design and I am chuffed with how well the image worked out.

So chuffed in fact that I created a screen printed version to put into an exhibition. My old degree course in Falmouth are putting on a retrospective of past students work, so this print will soon be off to The Illustration Cupboard in London for what looks set to be a damn fine show.

1 comment:

Darren Demers said...

Recently had a bundle of t-shirts arrive from the nice folk over at WFMU in the States. I hear from them that it has been a popular design and I am chuffed with how well the image worked out. buy bedsheets online , full size comforter , bridal bed sheets by gul ahmed , wedding bedsheet set online , best duvet covers , vicky razai set price , buy sofa cover , velvet flannel sheets